Our CELTA Courses
You take Full-time, Part-time or 100% Online CELTA Courses in Granada.
CELTA Course Content
There are five main topics
- Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context.
- Language analysis and awareness.
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing.
- Planning and resources for different contexts.
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism.
Candidates are appraised on 4 written assignments on:
- Adult learning
- The language system of English
- Language skills
- Classroom teaching
Candidates are graded on their ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons.
Candidates teach two distinct levels for a total of 6 hours.
CELTA Granada dates for 2021
7th June-9th July
100% Online CELTA Course
12th July-12th August
20th September-15th October
1st November-26th November
Below you can find our available rates and for the different types CELTA courses. Choose which is most convenient for you.
- 4-week Course
- Minimum of 6 hours teaching practice
- Typically A2 y B2
- 6 hours both live and DVD observations
- 13-week Course
- Small groups and friendly atmosphere
- Teaching practice element can be done online (temporarily available) or face-to-face
- 5-week Course
- 4 days a week training
- 2-4 hours of home study a week
- 6 hours teaching practice
- Live sessions via Zoom
How to apply?
Download the word application form
CELTA Granada enrolement procedure is a prospective applicant for the course must complete an application form and send it to email@example.com
Send completed the word document
When we have evaluated the application form and are satisfied that all the preliminary course requirements have been met, the applicant will be invited for an interview.
CELTA Granada is the only Cambridge accredited TEFL course in Granada
Being the Platinum ESOL examination centre we have consistently demonstrated a high level of excellent customer care and we have extended it to CELTA training.