A 4-week, intensive, face-to-face course for native or non-native English speakers.
Full-time CELTA Granada Course
This course is for those who would like to teach English as a Foreign Language.
It is an introductory course for those who have little or no previous experience of teaching in this subject area.
It is also suitable for teachers who have some teaching experience but wish to gain an internationally recognized qualification or refresh and develop their existing teaching skills
- A prestigious, internationally recognised qualification
- Minimum 6 hours teaching practice with adult students at two different levels
- Dynamic workshops and input sessions
- Observations of experienced teachers at our language school (IML)
- A positive, dynamic and supportive learning environment
- Small groups and friendly atmosphere
- Up to two hours of Teaching Practice/Lesson Observation each morning
- One hour of group feedback and guided lesson planning per day
It’s a 4-week, intensive, face-to-face course for native or non-native English speakers.
A prestigious, internationally recognised qualification
6 hours teaching practice with adult students at two different levels
A positive, dynamic and supportive learning environment
How to apply?
Download the word application form
CELTA Granada enrolement procedure is a prospective applicant for the course must complete an application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send completed the word document
When we have evaluated the application form and are satisfied that all the preliminary course requirements have been met, the applicant will be invited for an interview.
CELTA Granada is the only Cambridge accredited TEFL course in Granada
Being the Platinum ESOL examination centre we have consistently demonstrated a high level of excellent customer care and we have extended it to CELTA training.